GURNARD PARISH COUNCIL
TERMS OF REFERENCE.
1. The Finance Committee will meet in November in order to make recommendations to Full Council in December.
2. The aims and objectives of the committee are: –
To work with the clerk to calculate the budget, annual precept and any other relevant financial matters.
3. The Committee is made up of members as follows: –
3 Parish Councillors
4. The administration of the Committee shall be undertaken by the Parish Clerk if available.
5. The Parish Council’s Standing Orders will apply to the Committee where relevant.
6. The Parish Council shall approve any change to the Committee Terms of Reference.
7. The quorum shall be two.
8. All Committee Members will be bound by the obligations imposed by the Code of Conduct as adopted by Gurnard Parish Council.
9. Minutes from the meeting will be published on the Parish Council website.
Approved by Gurnard Parish Council 9 June 2021